This morning we went to a program called Mainly Music run by the local
Salvation Army Corp, and it was great. Ellen had an awesome time
dancing and singing when she knew the words, and they did a lot of new
and fun songs and dances/actions that I'd never seen before. Olivia was
happy to bounce on my hip or watch - so much action was rather
captivating! There were so many kids there that we didn't stay for long
afterwards, as lots of kids in a small space is a recipe for bad
behaviour and tantrums I'm learning, and the signs were there for plenty
of kids before we left. Found a great park nearby instead and had it
all to ourselves for a play and picnic lunch. Ellen climbed a rope
ladder up to a platform about 2 metres high (I couldn't reach her at
the top) and then walked along a raised plank and slid down the slide.
I was impressed - if this is what she does when not yet 2, she'll be
climbing everything in a year or so!
We're trying our best to live out Micah 6:8 - Live justly Love mercy Walk humbly
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Mainly Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment