Tuesday, November 21, 2006

We have grass!



It's true - after a year (almost to the day) we have a grassed front yard for the girls to play in. Heartfelt thanks go to our friend Rod Taylor for coming and giving Greg some help, else it may have been a lot longer in the making - the guys put in a huge effort while I kept the girls busy and provided the refreshments. Ellen and I were turning somersaults on the new grass to celebrate later in the afternoon(much to the neighbours and Olivia's amusement!). Now only the fence and gates to go... the end is in sight, although I think the rest will have to wait until the New Year now - for finances and time to be available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks fantastic guys, you must have a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, great friend in Rod to be abls to assist you with your dreams. Love Rod & Heidi!