Well, it was a big week last week, and Greg successfully survived the 3 days with the girls on his own, and in fact they all seemed to have a great time. I was shivering in the cold of Canberra (I'm not a fan of the cold), while they were taking trips to Mainly Music, visiting friends, swimming lessons, playgroup and he even braved the shops with them - I was impressed.
Not a huge amount to report - felt a bit strange not seeing the girls for an extended period and being in work mode for pretty well all my waking hours to make the most of the opportunity, so it was great to see them when they woke up on Saturday morning. I only work one day this week to compensate for the 3 last week, so that's an opportunity to catch up with everything.
Our vegetable garden has gown a huge amount with a bit of rain - about 40mls or so in the last week, so we'll be eating from there soon hopefully. Will try to get a photo of the potatoes that are growing huge and very quickly - great for the kids, who's attention spans aren't all that great for slow growing things...
No comments:
Post a Comment