The girls and I spent most of last week in Brisbane with my parents, enjoying the resort style pool in their complex and checking out some of the local parks while Greg worked some huge days (4:30am to midnight) for the week to install the new shelving at the shop. We had a great time there (thanks Mum and Dad for inviting us down).
On Saturday night I went out to a Hens Night for my friend Lisa, for whom I'm being bridesmaid in just a few weeks time. We went to Garuva's in the Valley, which was a great experience with yummy food and a tad unique with the curtain dividers and sitting on the floor with pillows etc. Of course, being an 'old married woman' now, I was exhausted after a late night out - isn't that sad! And I didn't even make it out with the hard-core group to the last venue...just soft I guess! The lure of a comfy bed and the thought of two little girls being very ready to start the next day at 5am was enough to ensure I was home not long after midnight. Last of the party animals - I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment