Saturday, November 03, 2007

On the move

It's true - we sold our house, bought a new one and we're on the move...and soon! Settlement for both properties is the 19th November, and the new house is a renovation job that requires some work before we can even move in, so busy times ahead!! We'll be moving in with Greg's parents for a few weeks in the meantime - thank you Arthur and Verna, and we'll try to preserve your home during our stay with the girls...all that crystal will be moved well out of reach!!

I admit that I thought there was no way that God could provide what we were looking for in the time frame and the price range - and our market research and discussions with agents certainly supported that, but as usual God can come through in His time and perfect ways, and provided for every tick box in our original list (including the renovation bit - crazy I know!), so we're once again very thankful to Him and reminded of who's really in charge in our lives.

The new property is on a big block (nearly 1200sqm) with stacks of space for the various trailers, boats etc. that we seem to accumulate rather easily, not to mention space for the girls to play - something rather lacking in our current home. So we're looking forward to the move, although rather daunted by all that has to be done in the next 2 weeks - so I'd be be off and get packing!!

No comments: