Friday, December 07, 2007

Two small rooms

No - not the nice and rather exclusive restaurant on Milton Rd (I wish), but rather a description of our lives at present. We are living in two rooms of Greg's parents home (which is very generous of them), with all the things that we thought we'd need for a few weeks (and now likely months). That in itself is fairly crammed and after Ellen's birthday I've just realised that when Christmas comes we're really in trouble.
Why is it that kids things are so bulky - afterall, they are so small... That compounded with the generousity of family and friends is likely to see us having to either squeeze more into our current rooms, or put them in boxes in the 'new' house until sometime when we can unpack and actually use them. Probably not a bad idea when I look at it that way - we'll be looking for something to distract them in a few mon
ths.

No comments: