Friday, February 27, 2009

In the news


Greg's first week at work in Toowoomba he managed to make the local paper for the article above. His new boss thought that it was hilarious that his shoes had come apart and took the photo and sent the story in... Needless to say, he now has a new pair of shoes and a pair that need repairing! We'll be heading your way for some assistance on that front soon Uncle Marshall...

2 comments:

The Adventures of Big Bertha! said...

Funny yes, but seriously, if this is making the news in the Toowoomba then there musn't be much on. Probably means its a great place to raise 2 little girls???

Ros said...

Ah yes - reading their local paper reads like reading the Northside Chronical actually - still, that's rather charming in itself. I'm rather looking forward to our 'tree-change' now that it's coming closer...I miss the relaxed lifestyle of the coast, so I'm hoping that a sleepy country town will have a similar quiet and community feel (with a great church thrown in for good measure!).