We're trying our best to live out Micah 6:8 - Live justly Love mercy Walk humbly
Saturday, May 15, 2010
A real smoothie
Olivia and I often make banana smoothies together - something that only she and I are partial to in our family. The other day we had planned to make one, and when I came back in from hanging out washing I found that she'd decided to get started without me...
Three bananas and about six kids yoghurts went into this creation, and she was pretty happy with herself for doing it all solo!
(I was just glad that the mess wasn't any bigger, and rueing the fact that I still had one overripe banana left on the bench, while the three beautiful fresh ones were now in the blender...ah well, it tasted great anyway - even better because of the love and thought poured into it!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment