We're trying our best to live out Micah 6:8 -
Live justly
Love mercy
Walk humbly
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
A little bit more...
Now the floor joists are on - for those who keep asking for updates. I'm sure the builders will get sick of us taking photos nearly every day soon, but perhaps the excitement will wane as the temperatures continue to drop?!?!
Can't believe how quickly it's moving along already. I can't see the excitement waning myself - Every little detail and achievement seems like a milestone worth celebrating! Won't be long and you'll all be living in it, admiring that beautiful view every day! Hope there'll be room for our tent in the backyard sometime!
1 comment:
Can't believe how quickly it's moving along already. I can't see the excitement waning myself - Every little detail and achievement seems like a milestone worth celebrating! Won't be long and you'll all be living in it, admiring that beautiful view every day! Hope there'll be room for our tent in the backyard sometime!
Post a Comment