We're trying our best to live out Micah 6:8 - Live justly Love mercy Walk humbly
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Wind delays
The unseasonally wet August and the seasonal wind has meant that there has been slower progress than the builder had hoped for the past few weeks, but they did manage to get some of the roof on last week, so here's some pics of the next stage in the process. We had a lovely picnic out there on Saturday and were joined by two different lots of family/friends to pass the time, so that made it more fun.
As the due date for the baby gets closer and lots more decisions are starting to need to be made on both fronts (house and baby), I'm rather looking forward to finishing up work in 3 weeks time...of course my rather uncomfortable state is also playing a role in my feeling that way I'm sure! I don't know how I'll fill my free time, but I'm sure it won't be difficult...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment