We're trying our best to live out Micah 6:8 - Live justly Love mercy Walk humbly
Tuesday, December 07, 2010
The question on everyone's lips
With only a couple of days of school to go, Christmas just around the corner and a lot going on in our lives, the question that I'm asked most often at the moment is:
'Will you be in your house before Christmas?'
And the answer...
We don't know...but fervently pray and hope so!
As Greg would say - it's a 'definite maybe' at this point. The painters should be finished inside by this Wednesday afternoon, but there's still the timber floors to be done (~1 week of somewhat dry weather....not the most promising outlook given current conditions!); then final fitouts of electrical, plumbing, carpets etc. etc. and a driveway to boot (which still requires Council approval....hmmmm!). Suffice to say it will happen in God's perfect time, not ours.
As for the photos - they are purely random, but I'll get in trouble if I blog without some, so here goes...
First shot is of the raspberry smoothies that our mini-chef Olivia and I whipped up yesterday. The colours were fantastic and they tasted good too!
Second is of Ellen giving Lauren yet another cuddle - possibly the most cuddled baby we know, Lauren gets cuddles from most of the girls (and some of the boys too) in Ellen's class on a regular basis, not to mention the teachers and a random selection of the clucky mothers...and that's all before 8.50am. And here I was worrying that she would be fussy or clingy from not getting enough cuddles from people other than Greg and I now that we live away from most of our family and friends...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment