Thursday, July 28, 2011

Catch up

A few random shots from the past few weeks:
- a fire on Tabletop a few nights ago. Not sure whether they were
burning off or not, but it did make an interesting light show for us
right on dusk, we were able to watch it while we were eating dinner at
the dining table.
- the new letterbox that Greg built for us
- and finally, some photos of the girls after school the other day.
Don't be thinking that it was warm though - why they don't wear jumpers
I don't think I'll ever really understand?!?! Although compared to the
past few weeks up here, I guess it was comparatively balmy outside...

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi Ros,
Wow - a fire on table top - and so clear from where you are! What a great view you have.

That letter box is indeed stylish. And 18 is such a lovely number for a house, I think!