made the house a little festive...not as much as the girls would have
liked, but we are packing after all!!
This year I decided to make our Advent calendar after seeing an idea
somewhere, and while rather basic (envelopes with pretty sticker numbers
on the front pegged up with mini pegs to a piece of ribbon), the girls
are super excited to read what's inside each morning. So far we've had:
- put up the Christmas tree (an easy and obvious one)
- talk to someone at school who you don't know
- choose and wrap a present to give to a charity (they loooved this one
and wanted to do many more)
- paint toe nails in Christmas colours (that was today and they were
super excited!!)
Daddy wasn't keen to participate in todays activity, and Lauren doesn't
stay still long enough, but the girls are now sporting alternate fire
engine red and silver toe nails, which are hidden away for school this
week, but still fun when our shoes are off at home. Mummy chose to stay
with just one colour - silver.
They can't wait for tomorrow morning...and given I can't remember what I
put in each day, neither can I!
1 comment:
What a great idea Ros! I just might have to copy this one next year.
Post a Comment