it's been a while I know. Things are hectic (as usual) and I'm finding less time to update things. Work is getting a tad busy for my liking - numerous trips to Canberra, which are involving 4.30am starts to catch the 6am flight down, full day and flying back in around 8.30pm - by which time I am not looking forward to a drive back home to the Sunshine Coast for an hour and a bit. So I've been staying at Tricia and Jason's place to cut out some of the commute on the one day - this is likely to continue for another month or two, but hopefully will slow down after that to every couple of months or so. (That's the carrot that they're dangling anyway...) I miss seeing the girls though, and while I'm kept more than busy during the day, I'm more than ready to get home to spend time with them again.
Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy my job and the challenges that it brings, and the opportunity to do something that uses my skills (not to mention that doesn't involve singing playschool songs or doing ring around the rosie for the 5th time in a row!), I guess I'm just reflecting on the need to find the right balance in our lives. Doing some reading and praying on this point, and we're considering lots of options at the moment to see where to next - so watch this space I guess...
No comments:
Post a Comment