Sunday, July 22, 2007

Girls germs

Sadly it's true, we're all sick - at the same time, which isn't that much fun as the Mum I can tell you! I had a head start though, and from Tuesday was virtually confined to bed, not eating etc. until Friday, and then was only up and about for short times. Still not really eating much, even today and it's been nearly 5 days now. Nasty flu this year - everyone's been telling me that and I was considering myself fortunate to have missed out - how wrong I was. I don't normally get very sick, and if so for short periods, so this has hit me hard - might be a message to slow down for a bit.

The girls are getting rather sick of being housebound, and with their own mild illnesses, are just uncomfortable enough to be easily upset...what a grumpy house we've been. Greg was away earlier in the week at a conference, but bravely came home, and while he fought the good fight - looks like he has finally succombed to the dreadful lurgy that I have. Unfortunately it's not as easy for him to have time off - so he'll be 'soldiering on' with Codral (or the generic equivalent) tomorrow at work.

No comments: