We're trying our best to live out Micah 6:8 - Live justly Love mercy Walk humbly
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Veggie tales
Forgot - this was from a few days ago, but the girls and I returned home from getting some groceries. I unloaded some bags from the car and went back for more and to get the mail. On my return I discovered the two girls happily eating on the floor of the lounge room. Apparently Ellen has mastered the opening of the fridge door, and found herself some mushrooms (a favourite - weird I know) and Olivia a huge tomato (as big as my fist and also a favourite) and they settled in for a snack. They both finished their items in no time and were back for more - I'm thinking we need to invest in one of those fridge locks up high, or we'll be out of vegetables before I know it. Olivia has been found before rummaging through the grocery bags until she locates the broccoli or (most recently) the pumpkin, and then helping herself - through the plastic and all! I found pumpkin seeds and followed the trail to her happily munching on the pumpkin...I do feed my kids meals - really!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha! At least they're making healthy eating choices...
Post a Comment