It's true, our house went on the market late last week, so now I have the challenge of trying to keep it somewhat respectable for prospective buyers to wander through. Doesn't sound that difficult until you add two little girls into the mix, and at 2 and 1, they like nothing better than to help Mummy clean the house - which inevitably means that I take at least twice as long, and have to deal with the mess they create and the tears that are produced via the tumbles and inter-sibling altercations along the way. So the process has begun - already had a few viewings, but the market is a bit unusual at the moment so we'll see - God's timing and will are perfect - not mine (I keep reminding myself of that fact.)
Photo is of Olivia following the girls and my return from Brisbane the other day - we'd been back all of half an hour, I was bringing in the washing and when I returned inside found her happy munching on the banana cake that Nanna had sent home with us - she'd managed to reach it and help herself through the clingwrap etc. (resourceful isn't she). And Greg wonder why it's hard to keep the house clean!! Ellen got in on the action too - I'm trying to clean up and the two of them are trying their best to grab more cake and eat it too. Cheeky little scamps!
No comments:
Post a Comment