Thursday, February 14, 2008

Progress??



I know it doesn't look like it, but on the days that Greg has managed to do some work on the house, we've seen quite a lot of progress. Rewiring is nearly done at the end that we need, walls have been knocked out, sliding doors installed, painting etc. - so much, and yet so much still to do. I was sitting on an upturned milkcrate the other day and noticed this view looking into the room that will be our bedroom in the interim. You can see from the lounge room through the doorway that's being built in, into the bedroom with it's wires hanging from the ceiling, plaster missing etc. - not the most encouraging of sights!!
The second image is of the nearly opened up wall between the kitchen and dining room - it's since been plastered and finished off, and looks much better. Greg's doing a great job, but I sense that he'll be very glad when we're in and it's a bit closer to being finished...

No comments: