You know, I (and most people that know me) always expected that I would have rough and tumble little boys to take climbing, hiking and get dirty with. I instead God blessed us with two little princesses who love nothing more than dressing up, dancing, accessorising, the colour pink and all those 'girly' things....
For a while I was at a loss, but now I secretly rather enjoy it all - an excuse to do the things that I didn't really get into when I was growing up...(and I quite enjoy getting dressed up sometimes - even if it is in a tiara, a funny hat or a feather boa in the playroom during 'pretend playtime'!).
The best part is that these beautiful girls are starting to show signs of their adventurous side as well - hopefully they'll have a glorious balance of both as they grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment