it! Greg was busy filming on Monday, but apart from that we spent a lot
of time just at home, attending just one birthday party, getting little
things done and enjoying each others company without any deadlines or
need to race to a myriad of different places.
Started with another gorgeous sunrise on Saturday morning (I'm choosing
to be thankful for the beautiful sunrise, rather than grumpy at the
early start!!). The girls donned their ballet clothes to show off some
dancing to Grandma and Papa who visited on Sunday, and Lauren enjoyed
lots of time playing with her big sisters - they can have her laughing
and entertained for an hour or so, just by being in the same room. She's
nearly 8 months old now - where has the time gone...?
And for those who think that they misread the above, and are checking
that they are reading the right blog - yes, it's true, our daughters are
doing ballet....not what I expected would happen, and I wasn't exactly
enthusiastically pursuing this line of extra-curricular activity, but
the podiatrist recommended it for Olivia's feet, the girls leapt at the
chance. I managed to find a small school that does RAD ballet curriculum
with no public concerts and expensive costumes throughout the year (just
the thought of the girls dancing in a shopping centre is off-putting!!)
- just one end of year concert for family and friends. So I am now
officially a 'ballet mother'....funny, I always thought I'd be a soccer
mum!! Maybe next year...
No comments:
Post a Comment