Monday, November 26, 2012

NZ Trip 8 - kiwi country

Cheesy I know, but we had to stop for the photo!


At one of the farms of family friends they have built their own flying fox - a huuuge one.
 Of course I had to have a go of the flying fox to check it was safe for the children - it was sooo much fun!




On our week out of Auckland we stayed at 'The Mount' (Mt Maungaunui) and had a ball together. Lots of walks on the beach (way too cold to swim), walks through the national park, day trips to friends and so much more. The girls loved visiting the farm of friends of our family - they fed sheep, chickens, pigs etc. and saw kiwi orchards up close - as well as more rides on motor bikes and the other usual farm stuff. So nice to see our friends again - the last time was when I was pregnant with Ellen, so it's been a while!

No comments: