Saturday, January 26, 2008

Painting with Daddy



Well, I'm not sure if Greg was terribly thankful for our assistance, but while the girls and I dropped in to have lunch with him today, we decided to assist with the painting of the primer in Olivia's room. So all decked out in their painting smocks, they had a turn at both the brush and the roller (assisted). All was going well until Olivia decided that she wanted more paint on the brush when it was her turn, and I wasn't quick enough to put down the camera before she made it to the tin - result, paint brush dipped in paint up to the very end of the handle. On that note we called it a day and left for our sleeps at Grandma's house, while Daddy pushes on into the afternoon and evening. Progress is being made though...

No comments: