The girls and I visited my friend Lisa today - she, her husband Craig and beautiful daughter Georgia live on the other side of the river, and at times it seems that the distance means we don't get together as often as we should. We made the journey over there today and spent a wonderful morning catching up with them - such fun as always. Sorry we arrived while you were in your PJs Lisa - we forget that other people get to have sleep-ins!
No pictures of Lisa (I promised), but the girls did stay still for a short time, so I managed a snap of them...Georgia, you are more beautiful every time I see you, and a gorgeous little person inside as well - I can't believe that you're 10 already!! Thanks for the mini-concert on your Cello - you're getting very good, and it was a pleasure to watch and listen to you play.
No comments:
Post a Comment