A busy week as usual, but not too much to actually talk about. The highlight was probably visiting my sister and her family in their holiday unit up the coast. We stayed over one night while Greg had to work, and the girls and I had a great time - caught up with old friends from when we lived up there, enjoyed the heated pool and as you can see, the bunk beds were popular too!
The lowlight of the week was me having an 'incident' at work (yes, another incident!!). I was taking the stairs (doing the right thing and getting some exercise) and managed to trip myself on the top step heading up, stumbled across the landing and crashed headfirst into the bessa block wall. Yes - I am known for my uncoordination, so it probably doesn't surprise many people, and yes, it hurt! So after another 5 day run of headaches I'm rather over it and ready for a clear head so that I can start doing things again....maybe tomorrow!
Our friend's Kerri and Phil had their baby boy Reuben dedicated today at the Church that I grew up in, so I really enjoyed catching up with lots of people that I haven't seen for years.
And that's about it really - hopefully I'll have more to report in a few days. The floors have their final polish tomorrow, so we're inching ever closer to moving in...
No comments:
Post a Comment