Friday, July 11, 2008

Catching up




Ages since I've written anything - life does seem to be much busier now that we're in our own home - not that I'm complaining. What we have discovered since the most recent cold snap though, is that our house is currently not very warm in winter - so we've had the fire going a lot more than I think we were expecting - it's chewing through the old hardwood studs etc. quite well, so reducing the piles of wood around the place as well - not such a bad thing!
The girls and I have been keeping ourselves very busy - the only times that I've managed to remember the camera though was a week or so ago when we painted our indoor cubby house (Greg renovated the dishwasher box for us), and today when we enjoyed a trip on the bus into town with my friend Bear and her gorgeous little man to the State Library and the 'whale tunnel'. Girls had a great time, and Bear and I enjoyed catching up too.

No comments: