Thursday, July 24, 2008

MOPS

No, I'm not talking about the floors, but rather the great program that we attend every fortnight for the girls and I. It's MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and we all look forward to it, for different reasons. Me - because I get a couple of hours of intelligent adult conversation, good morning tea and a chance to learn something new (the craft bit doesn't do much for me, but that's fine too), while for the girls they get to sing, do craft, learn about God, do playdough, play outside, paint and a heap of other things - all with the loveliest people looking after them. They love it and can't wait to get there - sometimes I get the almost obligatory moan on the way, and then have to almost coerce them to get them to come home - typical kid stuff! And best of all, they sleep like logs afterwards:)

No comments: