Weird title I know, but thought that I would share one of our favourite toys (for me as well as the girls). It was given to Olivia by Uncle Stephen last Christmas after Mum and I went into a educational toy shop on the coast to hunt for something for one of my cousins girls the same age. We asked what they recommended for a 2-3 year old and were pointed in the direction of the Wedgits without hesitation, and the lady was right - we all love it. The pics are of a couple of the different creations that Ellen made on her own this morning - the best one from the morning was knocked over before I could get the camera, but as you can see that there's limitless options for what you can create. There are extensions (of course), but I don't know that I'll even bother - just this size can keep me entertained for ages...simple minds - I know!
We're trying our best to live out Micah 6:8 - Live justly Love mercy Walk humbly
Monday, July 21, 2008
Wedgits
Weird title I know, but thought that I would share one of our favourite toys (for me as well as the girls). It was given to Olivia by Uncle Stephen last Christmas after Mum and I went into a educational toy shop on the coast to hunt for something for one of my cousins girls the same age. We asked what they recommended for a 2-3 year old and were pointed in the direction of the Wedgits without hesitation, and the lady was right - we all love it. The pics are of a couple of the different creations that Ellen made on her own this morning - the best one from the morning was knocked over before I could get the camera, but as you can see that there's limitless options for what you can create. There are extensions (of course), but I don't know that I'll even bother - just this size can keep me entertained for ages...simple minds - I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment