Friday, August 08, 2008

Climbing the walls




ok - not the walls, but the local playground equipment. We went this morning to show Daddy another playground in the area (affectionately known by the Smiths as 'Bob the Builder playground'), and had a ball checking out the new things to play on. Last time I went there I think Ellen was about 8 months old, so it's been a while!

For those who don't know - prior to remeeting and marrying Greg I used to do a lot of climbing - sometimes a couple of nights a week in at the cliffs and then at the Glasshouse mountains some weekends, but it's been a long few years since I've had the opportunity. I can't wait to show the girls how great it is, but in the meantime, the park gave us all a chance to have a pretty basic turn - I don't recommend adult size sandshoes in kids playground equipment though - I just thought it too cold to take them off... will have to find and dust off my real climbing shoes one day - they're in a box around here somewhere....

No comments: