Captain Reuben - such a happy little chap!
The girls and I went in for a tour of the OM ship the 'Doulos' today with our friends Kerri, Phil and baby Reuben. We had a ball - it's so interesting going over a ship at the best of times, and I'm particularly interested with my Navy background. It's so much more than just a ship, and yes - I did snaffle some bargains at the huge on-board bookshop afterwards (although I thought I was rather restrained!).
The girls were a little stretched to keep entertained through the talking parts of the tour, but on the whole were remarkably good as we climbed up and down narrow stairs, inspected the engines, the bridge, cabins, galley, fire station etc. - lucky that I had the forethought to pack lots of snacks though - for those standing and waiting moments...
Thanks Aunty Bear and Uncle Phil for going with us - I really appreciated the help with the girls, and we all enjoyed catching up with you as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment