We're trying our best to live out Micah 6:8 - Live justly Love mercy Walk humbly
Friday, May 15, 2009
Horseplay
This morning we went out to my friend and co-worker's home to visit, play with her lovely daughter and go for a ride on one of her horses. I told the girls yesterday - perhaps a mistake, as they were soooo excited about it, and talked of nothing else, to anybody they came into contact with - there are a number of strangers in the local shops wondering why they were blessed with this information this morning!
Anyway, we had a great morning, shared some yummy watermelon, and after we had finished had our turns at riding (3 each for the girls due to the excitement of the moment) with Miss Fiona encouraging our mount to trot while we were in the saddle, which was even more fun. The girls were completely won over - if they hadn't been before, I'm sure Greg views this as a secret ploy for us to have a horse when we move to our new town...I'm not saying!
I've always loved horseriding, so I'm glad that the girls are getting a taste early...guess what they'll be asking for for Christmas now...the small model one that Miss Fiona gave them will have to suffice for now!
We had a great time Fiona - thanks for having us out again, and for the opportunity to escape in your little oasis out there - it's gorgeous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment