Monday, May 11, 2009

Labour Day

 

 

 

 

Well it was for Greg - the rest of us enjoyed a day of breakfast picnicing, soccer, playgrounds and then eating ice-cream. Love breakfast picnics - less people, best part of the day and still enough time to get the girls home for their daytime sleeps...I'm going to miss those when they finally phase them out!
Believe it or not - Greg will actually get a paid long weekend this year, where he isn't (hopefully!) committed to painting, digging, building, scraping or whatever else has filled his time since we sold the store last year. The week after he starts his new role we get a long weekend to spend together - I'm full of ideas for how we can spend it exploring our new 'home town', but I have a feeling he'd probably just like to have a quiet one at home with the family - can't blame him after the hectic pace of the last few weeks/months... Perhaps just a trip out to the chocolate cottage then...hmmm...it has possibilities!

No comments: