Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Last Friday night

OK - it's time that I admitted that I'm a big football fan...some people
won't believe that I know, but it's true. I used to be banished to the
TV downstairs when I was a teenager because I was too rowdy when the
game was on, and noone else in the family was interested in watching.
Fortunately Greg is also a fan, and I think secretly enjoys having
someone to watch the games with.

Last Friday night we were blessed with some tickets from a former F&V
supplier to the shop (who I think wants Greg to work for him in the
future - hence the tickets), so we headed out for the last game of the
season. It was great! I love the atmosphere at Suncorp with a big
crowd, and while we only go when we have free tickets (once a year or so
maybe), it's always a buzz. So as we get ready for the finals season,
all I can say is 'Go Broncos!'.

No comments: