The girls have already had a lifetime's worth of exposure to power tools, Bunnings and a myriad of other things associated with our various renovations, so as this one draws to a close, it's interesting to watch the final pieces fall into place.
The rendering was actually finished weeks ago - just too lazy to post a photo I'm afraid, and these ones don't really capture it, but given the entry to the house has been the area that has probably had the most incarnations - first as the old laundry, then as a new entry room complete with cupboard, and finally, after many months a new doorway with a functioning door was added, and the most recent and final addition was the louvres with crimsafe in the spot where the old door used to be...still the new lights to be added, paint and a few other things, but it's getting close.
The old solar hot water system came down last week with a huge thump on the back lawn. It's never worked since we've been here, so I'm surprised it took this long to come down. I think the boys rather enjoyed that project...
No comments:
Post a Comment