Sunday, April 05, 2009

More pre-birthday pics



The day finished with Daddy reading her new book 'OLIVIA' which is all about a little girl pig called Olivia who has a lot of character traits similar to our girl. She was completely taken with the book - loved and drank in every moment. It was beautiful to watch. Sometimes I feel that I could burst with love for my family - tonight was one of those moments.
A very tired poppet at the end of a long day for a girl who wasn't very well - not a peep after they were in bed tonight, despite all those tempting new things to play with in her room...I think we're in for an early start though!

1 comment:

Cath Oehlman said...

This post just made me smile. There isn't a way to adequately describe that heart bursting achingly beautiful love we feel for our families, is there? I honestly wasn't prepared for how much I would love my kids, or adore watching them with their Daddy.